Current Staff Vacancies
If you are interested, please click here to download an application form, complete and return to us.
None at the moment but:
- We are always interested in hearing from talented individuals who wish to pursue a career in childcare or eventually nursery management . If you love children, fit well into a team and have or can develop the confidence to run your own parents evening, we want to hear from you !
- We need to add to our own list of relief staff who help cover staff holiday, sickness and training. This is a great role especially for students intending to work with children in the future, whether in childcare careers, teaching, pyschology or medecine.
In respect of any vacancies for permanent positions that arise :
- 40 hours per week ( 8 hours per day) on a revolving rota
- Trainees are usually expected to qualify to NVQ Level 3 standard,
- and are paid minimum wage for their age throughout, apprentice wage.
All applicants should be reliable, enthusiastic and well presented.
Please check transport arrangements, cost and time before applying.
We're small and friendly, come and talk to us!